3rd Party Reporting Centre

Posted: November 25th, 2017

ERDA are happy to announce that we are now a 3rd Party Reporting Centre. 

Many people, for a variety of reasons, do not want to get in touch with the police in person. Third party reporting allows you to tell the police about an incident without contacting them directly.

Glasgow has over 60 organisations that can take a report from you and forward it to the police.

These are community organisations, housing associations, voluntary organisations and some council services, where you can talk to someone in confidence about hate crime.

If you want to make a report to the police, we can do it for you

Contact us at : 

East Renfrewshire Disability Action

56 Kelburn Street, Barrhead, G78 1LR

Tel : 0772 107 4384

Email : [email protected]



Website by Jim Byrne Accessible Website Design