East Renfrewshire Disability Action
Welcome to ERDA
We aim to achieve equality for disabled people in East Renfrewshire by:
- The promotion of advocacy
- The promotion of inclusiveness
- Raising awareness of the impact of disability
- Supporting people with all ranges of disability
- Campaigning and lobbying at local and national level
If you have an interest in local disability issues within East Renfrewshire, please get in touch – we are currently looking for new members, whether disabled or able bodied, to further our aims. You are welcome to join us at our meetings.
Our Annual General Meeting is to be held at Eastwood House, Giffnock on Monday 29th August.
Further information will be available soon.
Future regular meetings will be on the following dates:
from 1pm – 3pm
Dunterlie Resource Centre
38 Stewart Street